[et_pb_wc_title product=”3368″ _builder_version=”4.0.9″ header_text_align=”center”][/et_pb_wc_title]
This international, interdisciplinary consultation will present broad explorations of the contributions of and challenges facing African descended women and girls. The meeting hopes to be a point of intersectionality for all who are interested in celebrating herstory while charting a way forward.
|Early Bird||(Oct 15th-Mar 14th)||$500|
|Standard||(Mar 15th-May 1st)||$550|
|Late||(May 2nd-June 1st)||$600|
- Early Bird registration may be secured with a non-refundable deposit of $250 by December 31st.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Registration deadline is June 1st.
- Registration fees and deposits are transferable until June 1st.
- For information on group registrations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration includes: Entrance to all general sessions, breakout sessions, and opening cultural performance; daily lunch and snack breaks; airport transportation from Cape Town International Airport; consultation excursion to the District Six Museum.